Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2017 9:07:52 AM EDT
I could be wrong but this kit looks essentially like a retro fit kit that would allow you to attach a third gen locking block onto a 92S

Aside from the roll pin for the locking block plunger is there anything else that would have to be altered on a 92S for a third gen locking block to function?

link to kit
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 9:12:54 AM EDT
[#1]
The kit you linked to drops directly into the 92S barrel without issue. Did mine several months ago.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 11:20:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got a brand new kit that was shipped to me minus the pin. The retailer replaced the complete kit so it's extra. Email me and it's yours.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 12:14:24 PM EDT
[#3]
From the product page "Fits the following model firearms: Beretta 92-92S-92F-92FS-96-Billennium-Vertec"

From the Beretta Forum FAQ "All versions of locking blocks are compatible with all barrels, slides and frames. The Generation 3 locking block MUST use a Generation 3 plunger. The Generation 3 plunger does not work well with Generation 1 or Generation 2 locking blocks."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top