Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2017 3:41:32 PM EDT
I have seen this 92 at a local shop before, but just really paid attention to it today. Thought it was a recent import. I was wrong. Could not find a secondary import mark anywhere. Bluing is near perfect. Appears to have been shot very little. Sticker price is $499. Is this a fair price for the condition and lack of secondary mark?  It is clean. It looks nicer than the new 92FS it is next to.

Link Posted: 4/22/2017 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#1]
350 tops
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#2]
If it floats your boat,go for it but I would ask what their bottom line price is and go from there. If you are buying it for daily use, I would go with the newer model 92fs but that is just me. Getting parts/mags for that might be a problem in the future. If you don't like it and decide to sell it, I don't think you will get anywhere near the $499.00 but I have been wrong before.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 11:14:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Not planning to buy it. Was just curious if / how out of range the price was. Not familiar enough to know if there is "collector" value to it given the condition.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 11:47:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't seen one without an important mark. The recent imports sell for about $350 by the time you get it shipped and transferred
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:27:24 AM EDT
[#5]
All of the recent imports that I've seen were 92S with the slide mounted safety, this is a 92 with the frame mounted safety. Might be worth picking up but I don't know how much they normally go for.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 8:50:46 AM EDT
[#6]
That is the ORIGINAL 92.  Frame safety, heel release.  Collector's will trip on their dicks to get one.  I'd buy and flip and use the funds to get a NEW M9 and a messload of mags.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 8:56:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Unless you are a collector and it's rare.....too much $$$ for a user gun with a heel mag release that is hard to find mags for.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#8]
The vast majority of 92 mags I have seen including the contract military ones had the cut for the heel release so mags would be easy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top