Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2017 9:54:37 AM EDT
I have  92 that I purchased a long time ago, in 9mm with Border Marshal on the slide. The slide seems more "beefy" than a typical 92.  It came with night sites, which are now dim. I don't seem to find a lot on line about these....I have a couple of questions

Was this a limited edition?
How many where made?
What is the best way to get new night sites ( send back to Beretta, or local smith). I am an idiot, so I would screw it up.
Approximate value?

Thanks and please forgive my basic questions... it's a real nice firearm !!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#1]
The beefier slide is a brigadier slide that reduced recoil and allows quicker follow up shots. They're still used today on the Wilson Combat Brigadier Tactical.

That is the border marshals most attractive feature IMO.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 5:35:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The beefier slide is a brigadier slide that reduced recoil and allows quicker follow up shots. They're still used today on the Wilson Combat Brigadier Tactical.

That is the border marshals most attractive feature IMO.
View Quote

Yep, Brig slide.  Another nice feature is it is dovetailed for replacing the front sight. 

(right-click -> open in new tab for full size)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top