Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2017 5:31:31 PM EDT
I've searched all over the Internet and I cannot find a stainless thread barrel. Do they exist? Should I just get a black one and a stainless thread protector?

Ideas?
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Brownells has blued Gemtech threaded barrels in stock for $199.

I haven't seen any Inox threaded barrels while looking for a threaded barrel for my 92fs. At least that I can remember.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 8:46:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I could be wrong, but I would swear that Bar-Sto used to make those. Have you checked their web site or called them?
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Or buy and send a black threaded barrel out to get refinished.

Had my barrel threaded by AGW then sent the whole gun out to get refinished.
You could just send your original barrel out to get threaded.

Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#4]
SilencerCo just announced Beretta threaded barrels. Not sure if stainless or black finish.

EFK Firedragon has stainless Beretta barrels.

Adco will thread the factory barrel for $75.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Why doesn't Beretta sell threaded barrels?  Every other gun maker sells them.  GLOCK, CZ, FN,  

I don't get Beretta.  Especially with the suppressor market here in the USA and Europe.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I also looked for a stainless threaded barrel without any luck. I ended up buying a threaded barrel from Jarvis.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top