Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2017 1:08:16 PM EDT
I'm thiking I may be able to squeeze out the cash for one with my tax refund, who has the best deal right now?
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#1]
The best price is going to be the first one you find. I've been looking for one for a while now and they're just not out there with Beretta's move and backlog of M9A3s and government M9s. Gunjoker has one pop up on occasion though the final price is usually 20% more than I'd be willing to pay. They used to sell for mid-$500s, the one or two used guns I've seen have been going for that and more.

Let me know if you find one, I've been sitting on cash for one for a while now.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 1:44:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Guess that's one's out. I may just buy a 92FS.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 12:10:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

That's a 92A1, not a M9A1. Nothing wrong with it if that's what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 1:21:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Here you go this is where I bought mine, M9A1
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 1:43:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here you go this is where I bought mine, M9A1
View Quote
They've been out of stock for about 8 months.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top