Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Finally got mine out to the range yesterday. What a great shooting gun. Also, as everybody says, the action of the gun just feels like butter, which I am sure has a lot to do with how light the slide is.

My only complaint, and while it is nothing wrong with the gun just something I am not used to,a re the snowman sights.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm having to adjust to the snowman sights myself. Wd
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:09:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Finally got mine out to the range yesterday. What a great shooting gun. Also, as everybody says, the action of the gun just feels like butter, which I am sure has a lot to do with how light the slide is.

My only complaint, and while it is nothing wrong with the gun just something I am not used to,a re the snowman sights.
View Quote
A lot of people seem to like the 3 dots better than the "snowman" sights, I prefer the snowman ones myself. It seems the white bar in the rear makes it at least somewhat easier for me to quickly align the front sight properly, compared to the two white dots.

I actually put an M9 rear sight on an INOX 92FS (red dot front sight) and the red dot(s) INOX rear sight on a 92G (white dot front sight) yesterday, just to kind of see what I thought about the contrasts. I was only out for a short while on a mostly sunny afternoon, but at least initially out 7 to 10 yards, I kind of liked the sight arrangements on both guns. Kind of interesting.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the "snowman" sights too. Just as good as 3 dot. I got my beretta for something different so the sights fill that roll well haha.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 11:25:32 PM EDT
[#5]
For some reason the white part of sights doesn't mess with me.  3 dot, stock Glock, M9's, no white, my HiPower's with just the front that I put Gold paint on.  

IMHO, the best sight for outdoors is all black.  The best sight for indoors is white on the front nothing on the rear.    The M9 is probably the closest to that out of all the ones I have and I like it.   I really just don't pay a whole lot of attention to the white on the rear.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top