Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2017 6:29:17 PM EDT
so I picked up an absolutely nice 92FS brigadier... I bought Wilson G-10 grips,  short reach trigger, trigger return spring upgrade thing, and a G conversion kit...
so I sit here and wonder... do I do it? will it increase the value of my Brigadier?  I hate the wrap around hand grips that are on it now... is this Brigadier something I should just shoot the snot out of.. or should I make it a safe queen?
I already have a Wilson'd out M9 with the G conversion that I shoot all the time... one of my favorite hand guns...
should I keep the Brigadier as is and store it away?
should I add all the goodies and store it away?
am I WAY over thinking this... and I should just shoot the darn thing!
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Man I say shoot it! The added weight of the brig slide will now make this a better shooter over your m9 and your M9 might fall out of favor
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 7:48:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Put your parts on and shoot it. You're not doing anything that can't be reversed should you decide to in the future anyway.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 9:10:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice gun!

Put the parts on it and shoot it.  You bought the parts to install on it, so put them on and have some fun.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 10:34:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Guns are meant for shooting, not collecting dust in the safe.

Install your desired parts and enjoy your new pistol.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 12:14:52 AM EDT
[#5]
I put a D spring, Wilson short reach trigger, and Wilson extended magazine release on mine, it shoots great.  The D spring was a very simple upgrade that greatly improved the DA trigger pull.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top