Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2016 7:29:00 PM EDT
just got a M9 in trade, it really appears unfired...well at least until tomorrow.  
after doing a little online research I have decided on ordering a few upgrade parts...  
the Short reach trigger is a must for my short fingers
I am also looking at the Wilson Combat grips... I would like something thinner, do I go with the G10 grips or the ultra thin?
also I plan on changing the hammer spring  don't want to go crazy just ease the trigger pull a bit...which spring?
I think that is just about all I am going to do for now...unless there is something else I should be looking at changing right now???
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 2:08:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 2:14:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a threaded barrel, the  D spring and an Elite II hammer in my 92a1. I'm waiting for the G kit to come back in stock and after that all it needs is more magazines and ammo.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a few 92s and I typically add the Beretta D-spring, the Elite II hammer and the Beretta extended, checkered mag release to them. The Inox Brigadier below has also been converted to G-type decock only. I also prefer the VZ thin grips or the Beretta aluminum grips, although the Brig wears walnut just because they're so pretty.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 10:09:13 AM EDT
[#4]
My M9 has the D spring, & nightsights, I don't need anything else.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 5:15:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I would recommend the following:

-Factory "D" spring  
-G10 grips (I use LOK, they can be found on Amazon)
-Mec-Gar 18rd mags

Nothing else is necessary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top