Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2016 7:41:39 PM EDT
I was looking for a complete 92FS frame to build a dedicated .22lr pistol using a Beretta conversion kit.  I stumbled upon a bare '84 Italian made frame having an IDF stamp on the left trigger guard. Then I found a complete 92FS frame parts kit on eBay that was cheap.  I put all the parts together after viewing a couple Youtube videos.  Here is the final result  She's cheap to shoot and works just fine.  The most amazing thing was that I had no extra parts left over.  Sometimes I amaze myself.

Link Posted: 11/19/2016 12:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
total investment?
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 8:36:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
total investment?
View Quote

$375 and change for everything including three conversion kit magazines.  All pieces and parts, including the conversion kit, were previous used.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 9:06:39 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 9:33:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Very nice gun!  Wish I had one!
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 5:43:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I assume "84" is the year and not the model.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 10:27:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I assume "84" is the year and not the model.
View Quote

Oops, it looks like I was reading the wrong date code chart.  I was referring the 'AT' within a square proof mark located on the right side trigger guard.  In fact, it seems that the AT proof date code is for 1988.

Look here: http://berettausa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/101/session/L3RpbWUvMTMzMTU1Mzk2My9zaWQveFhTSERVU2s%3D

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top