Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2016 7:15:12 PM EDT
Does anyone know who has a holster for this weapon. It needs to be for a belt with a cant butt forward ( FBI Cant).  It has Safety on both sides. The full size and subcompact don't.  So the holsters fit them

I have ordered a few holsters , that say they fit this, but don't, due to the safety on both sides.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 8:17:14 PM EDT
[#1]

I've never had much luck with off the shelf holsters, I don't even bother with them any more.

My full size px4 has safety levers on both sides. I have 2 comp-tac kydex holsters for it. IWB w/ cant and an OWB straight drop, I'd be surprised if they can't do one for the compact. of course most any custom leather holster shop should be able to make one. I like Milton Sparks and just placed an order with lobogunleather. Need a holster for my s&w 629 snubby .

Link Posted: 11/11/2016 8:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the input, I will give Sparks and Lobogunleather a look.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've never had much luck with off the shelf holsters, I don't even bother with them any more.

My full size px4 has safety levers on both sides. I have 2 comp-tac kydex holsters for it. IWB w/ cant and an OWB straight drop, I'd be surprised if they can't do one for the compact. of course most any custom leather holster shop should be able to make one. I like Milton Sparks and just placed an order with lobogunleather. Need a holster for my s&w 629 snubby .

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2016 7:58:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 7:45:59 AM EDT
[#4]
A peculiar feature of the compact is that it has slide stop levers on both sides. I suspect that that was what the OP meant, instead of safety lever, which are common to all PX4 models. The right side slide stop is removable and Brownells sells a plug to fill the hole in the frame. Also, I know that Clinger holsters makes a kydex IWB that fits both slide stops.
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 8:37:34 AM EDT
[#5]
If you want kydex, Blackpoint Tactical makes it. I had this pistol and a holster from them and can confirm it works correctly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top