Because they're not available here yet?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#2]
go to argentina or wherever they were released
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#4]
This cat has a couple videos on YouTube. One is a review the other shows take-down and internals.

https://youtu.be/RhLRxBooPmg
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 7:02:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 7:55:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm hoping sooner.
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I want one.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 11:26:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Is this pistol convertible to other calibers with the change of a barrel, recoil spring, and mag?

9mm, .40 and .45
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I find this move so incredibly confusing.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:06:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love Beretta, but their release strategy mirrors Colt's: it will arrive at an unspecified point in the future, probably, and when it does, the way they bring it to market will defy all logical explanation.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:04:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Meh, If I wanted a Glock I would buy a Glock...

I just wish Beretta would release the M9A3 in all black

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I love Beretta, but their release strategy mirrors Colt's: it will arrive at an unspecified point in the future, probably, and when it does, the way they bring it to market will defy all logical explanation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They do take an indresting approach. The PX4 is a great example. The gun has been around since I think 2002ish and Beretta is just now starting to really support the platform with new parts. I really wan an APX because I really like striker fired guns, but more than anything I want a 92G with a compact frame and a full sized slide.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My guess is that they might want to release it quietly into a smaller market to work out any potential bugs.  Going full-bore into the US market and having to do a recall seems to be a risky endeavor.

I really want to try the APX out, I am in the market for a striker fired 9mm and the APX looks awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top