Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2016 6:58:25 PM EDT
Looking at buying a used 92fs brigadier locally but not sure if I'm getting a good price. Prices seem to be all over the place. What is a fair price for a used one?

I know they just completed a recent run of them and not sure what they were selling for. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 9:06:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Depending on how many mags and condition I would probably top out around 500.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 10:14:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I have seen a few lately in my area going for around $500.00  and they were stainless as well.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Condition and accessories is everything. A nice gun with box, docs and mags will bring $600 (Bruniton) or $700 (Inox) all day long. Guns with lots of finish wear can and will drop considerably based on how bad they're beat up. Any G style Brigadier will be a good bit higher also.

FYI, new production Brigs are typically $650-700 for Bruniton and $750+ for stainless.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 12:45:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looking at buying a used 92fs brigadier locally but not sure if I'm getting a good price. Prices seem to be all over the place. What is a fair price for a used one?

I know they just completed a recent run of them and not sure what they were selling for. Thanks
View Quote

An older shooter in nice condition I would aim for $400
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top