Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2016 1:30:55 AM EDT
New owner of a Beretta Cheetah 81 in .32acp. Beretta will not reccomend a bullet.There's no ammo locally so I will be buying Fiocci in bulk online. Can anyone tell me what will shoot closest to POA 60 or 73 grain? Will just be target shooting max of 50 feet or so.
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Not likely to matter much, but most guns are designed from the factory to shoot closest with whatever the "standard" weight is for the caliber ( 230 for a 45,158 for a 38 etc) so the standard for 32's is 71 grains give or take. Most 60's are hollow points and are going to be much more expensive than regular hard ball
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 12:38:09 AM EDT
[#2]
You are correct sir ! I didn't look at the pricing or hollow vs fmj. 73 gr fmj it is. Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:45:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I just bought a new 81 yesterday also. I've got several other .32 acps. Always had a soft spot for .32 acp.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top