Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2016 11:04:38 PM EDT
Im looking for a holster for my new 92a1 ad cant decide which one, i would like to cary iwb about 4 oclock but wonder how comfortable it would be while sitting or

Driving.  I was looking at the alienware ones, does anybody have experience with these. I gave been carrying an xds 45 in a king tuck and really like it but would like

More options for greater cappacity but dont want to sacrifice too much comfort to go to the larger frame.  Also if i decide to go with the owb option what does

Everybody like? Just for carrying around without worrying about keeping conceiled.  Just looking at all options as good holsters are expencive, thanks for the info
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I use the nylon one beretta sells on their web site for the 92 series.  

It is not expensive and it actually works well to conceal this big pistol....since most of the pistol ends up below the belt line.

It is also fully enclosed so it keeps lint and dust out as well.

Not fancy but I like it.  It's simple.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 12:46:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks ill check it out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top