Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2016 2:48:54 PM EDT
Local gunstore (d&l) has 2 in.They were sitting in their shipping box on the counter when I walked in. They were both CA compliant which is weird.

The one I handled had a trigger pull like any other beretta, after a d spring, some light stoning, and 5k rounds. Very nice for a new gun.

It was the first vertec frame Ive ever handled. I liked it but unsure if I like it better then the standard.

The night sights looked great. Well the front one did, I forget what was on the rear. Im not sure what the price was. They weren't logged in yet.

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome!

I held one in a gun shop awhile back (it was already sold) and loved it. The vertec wasn't bad but not sure if it would be a preference.

After seeing your thread I ran to gun broker and saw real A3s are showing up not just the "clone" guns.One of them was bid up over $1400. I think that's a little nuts. Can't wait to be able to afford one.

-Cory
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#2]
We got one in today too, I've never been a Beretta fan but damn I gotta get one
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#3]
D&L has sold other M9A3's for $999.99.

His stuff tends to be on the high end.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:39:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

No doubt.

I was just happy to handle one.

I'd have a hard time not buying it if one comes into my store and I doubt my boss would sell it for any less if he didnt buy it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 8:50:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No doubt.

I'd have a hard time not buying it if one comes into my store and I doubt my boss would sell it for any less if he didnt buy it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt.

Hmmm.

We may have met each other.

I also handled my 1st M9A3 at D&L.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:09:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hmmm.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt.

Hmmm.

I work at Pine Ridge in exeter. The new range on rte 2.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:13:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm a 1911 guy, but I think it is my favorite non 1911 pistol so far.  Out of the box it needs nothing.  

Link Posted: 5/13/2016 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll have to keep an eye out, we've not been getting our orders filled by Beretta for a while now. I think I read something about the factory moving.

Makes me happy I got the first one to come into our store though. For a little time I was accidentally part of a somewhat exclusive club!
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I handled one today.  
LGS has tree of them.
Wonder what they would give me for my M&P in trade.  
The price was just under$1000 with night sights.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#10]
[b]Quoted:[/]

It was the first vertec frame Ive ever handled. I liked it but unsure if I like it better then the standard.

View Quote

Had same thoughts the first time I handled one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top