Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2016 12:55:47 PM EDT
I have usually preferred a hand held flashlight and a non railed Beretta 92FS for my night stand gun. Been using that for years now.

However, I will be moving to a condo soon - and it will likely be a 2 story unit, unfortunately.

I decided to set up a night stand gun with a light on it again. I swiped a TRL1 off of my Rock River PDS for now (and, I just ordered a new one to replace it).

I have an M9A1 compact, a Wilson Brigadier Tactical and my M9A3 as my 3 railed Beretta options... I usually prefer the normal Beretta serrations - the Beretta checkering is not my favorite. But on the M9A3, that Hogue conversion grip covers the rear strap checkering. So, I like that conversion grip on the M9A3 a lot.  

The M9A3 is actually my favorite Beretta to shoot out of all the ones I have...

Anyway - here is my new nightstand setup :)

How do ya like it :)

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Very sexy.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Love the features, hate the color.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#3]
The color is actually less offensive in person. However, I would of course still prefer to have black,

That's an awesome Nightstand gun, Ship. I think when I wind up with an A3 it will probably replace the Glock 17 on my nightstand.

-Cory
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 1:33:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, yes... The color does look different in person compared to pics.

And, a guy at the Beretta Forum sent his M9A3 off for refinishing in black. He got it back recently and posted pics... I thought I would jump at an M9A3 in black if they were ever released. I don't like Inox models and only like Berettas in black, usually.

However, his black M9A3 looks just like a normal black M9A1 now... Except, of course, he has the vertec grip showing. After looking at it several times - I think I prefer the M9A3 FDE. I don't think I'd buy one in black.

I've also had a couple of other FDE guns before - I sold them both after a while because I ended up disliking the color over time. I really like this Beretta in FDE, however.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:25:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Love the features, hate the color.
View Quote

Be sexier in an urban grey with black controls.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:06:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well, yes... The color does look different in person compared to pics.

And, a guy at the Beretta Forum sent his M9A3 off for refinishing in black. He got it back recently and posted pics... I thought I would jump at an M9A3 in black if they were ever released. I don't like Inox models and only like Berettas in black, usually.

However, his black M9A3 looks just like a normal black M9A1 now... Except, of course, he has the vertec grip showing. After looking at it several times - I think I prefer the M9A3 FDE. I don't think I'd buy one in black.

I've also had a couple of other FDE guns before - I sold them both after a while because I ended up disliking the color over time. I really like this Beretta in FDE, however.
View Quote

Yeah that looks waaaaaaaaayyy better!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top