BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2016 4:57:38 AM EDT
Where does one find an M9A3 right now?
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:29:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Try gunbroker
Their plant is moving so it's going to be awhile.

Theirs one in the EE
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:00:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, there was only one initial batch, and then the plant moved. A Beretta employee at the Beretta Forum stated that they made a bunch of slides prior to the move. The machines are supposedly up and running. Hopefully there will be more in 2-3 months.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:45:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Well. I can't say for one-hundred percent certainty. But I've paid for 2 M9A3 some 6 months ago. Wanted "G", but the first batch before Beretta moved (something around a grand in total), but all were FS. The fella I bought them from ( a Beretta Trident level dealer/highest one their is). Told me his rep from Beretta told him that he'll be getting 5 (FS) pistols sent to him next week. Then 2 are on to me. A member over on the Beretta forum stated that an LGS in his parts (Jersey) got one M9A3 in today.

So, they are trickling out now.

Beretta did post photos on newly built M9A3's on their instagram account a week or two ago.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 8:31:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well. I can't say for one-hundred percent certainty. But I've paid for 2 M9A3 some 6 months ago. Wanted "G", but the first batch before Beretta moved (something around a grand in total), but all were FS. The fella I bought them from ( a Beretta Trident level dealer/highest one their is). Told me his rep from Beretta told him that he'll be getting 5 (FS) pistols sent to him next week. Then 2 are on to me. A member over on the Beretta forum stated that an LGS in his parts (Jersey) got one M9A3 in today.

So, they are trickling out now.

Beretta did post photos on newly built M9A3's on their instagram account a week or two ago.

View Quote

All of this.

Beretta made one batch, then moved to Gallatin, TN. Their Facebook shows photos of the M9A3s being completed and getting ready for shipping. Someone posted about an FS for sale in a gun store in NJ. So Beretta is definitely starting to get them out there now. Hopefully the availability will pick up in the coming months. Even more hopefully, more guns may equal lower prices.

So right now, it's going to be a hunt. But it'll get better.

-Cory
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:17:03 AM EDT
[#5]
one of the local gun shops here in Twin Falls, Idaho, has 4 of the new Beretta M9A3 pistols in stock... They had five,,, however, the 5th is in my safe with a new Gemtech Tundra suppressor on it... Reds Trading post, Twin Falls, Idaho. (208) 733-3546. They are priced at $999
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 3:25:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Where does one find an M9A3 right now?
View Quote

In my gun safe.

Got it at Cabelas over last Thanksgiving weekend. $1050. Glad I did.

Works fine, eats everything with regard to ammo. Shoots well suppressed.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:14:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Sit tight and don't pay bloated GB prices. I talked to a Beretta rep the other day and more should be coming very soon.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 10:41:56 PM EDT
[#8]
BPS in Memphis has several in the Beretta gallery.  Very nice gun.
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I like the 92 as much as the next guy but paying that much for one is just ridiculous.  I could see them getting $150-200 more but twice as much
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 11:26:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I like the 92 as much as the next guy but paying that much for one is just ridiculous.  I could see them getting $150-200 more but twice as much
View Quote

A new production 92 Vertec or Brigadier is already about $750 street price.

Less than $150 more for night sights, threaded barrel, PVD mags, extended mag release, and F/G conversion is pretty damn good.

Hell, the 92G-SD is $250 more than the M9A3 with less features.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I missed out on a Inox Brigadier a couple months ago. A shop only wanted $650.00 for it. I wish I had the funds. I often think about getting my 92fs refinished to look like the M9A3 but the pistol is in excellent condition and have no reason to do it right now.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I missed out on a Inox Brigadier a couple months ago. A shop only wanted $650.00 for it. I wish I had the funds. I often think about getting my 92fs refinished to look like the M9A3 but the pistol is in excellent condition and have no reason to do it right now.
View Quote

Wow... I don't know if I could pass that up. Been wanting an Inox, and a Brig. Together at that price I'd have to explain why it followed me home.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 8:48:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Just walked into my local bass pro to kill some time and 30 minutes later walked out with one!  Best feeling pistol I have felt and am taking it to the range this week!
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 7:54:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Heritage Guild in Easton, PA had some, I got mine 2 weeks ago for $1025.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top