Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2016 3:13:19 PM EDT
What's a good ccw belt holster for a 92? Are the Wilson combat holsters any good?
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 7:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a JM Custom Kydex Version 4 IWB. I carry a lot in this holster with a customized 92G. Very comfortable, and very concealable.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What's a good ccw belt holster for a 92? Are the Wilson combat holsters any good?
View Quote

Depends which Wilson holster you're talking about...I would not recommend the Tactical Assault holster for carry.  The Tactical Assault is essentially a 'universal' Beretta holster - it'll fit just about any Beretta (Brigadier, Vertec, rail, no rail) but like any jack of all trades it is master of none.  Retention leaves something to be desired.  I believe these are made by Safariland for Wilson Combat.

Their new Kydex Carry holsters look promising, though they strongly resemble Raven Concealment's offerings.  I have a similar custom holster from Blackbeard Tactical for my 92G Brigadier Tactical that I'm very happy with.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:47:35 AM EDT
[#3]
JM Custom in whatever configuration you prefer. I carry my M9A1 AIWB and it's pretty nice.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:05:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys, anything leather?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:25:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks guys, anything leather?
View Quote

anything by Galco.
their leather goods fit really well.
I have a shoulder harness by them (miami classic II) and it's actually pretty concealable under a sports coat.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:46:56 PM EDT
[#7]
As mentioned, Galco but also Bianchi. Keep in mind leather also retains moisture but certainly is more flexible than kydex. I use leather in winter, kydex in summer when humidity is up & I sweat like a pig.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 9:50:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I just bought the Wilson Combat 92G Compact Carry so thought I might as well get the WC holster to go with it.
I chose the Pancake Pro.  It is an excellent holster and at an extremely good price.  
It's made of really thick Kydex with a suede liner sewn into it. It carries nice and tight next to the body.
I would highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:49:03 PM EDT
[#9]
BB,

what did you end up with?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top