Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2016 11:00:22 PM EDT
Hello,

Just wanted to see if anyone knows if the Wilson Combat mag guide works with the M9A3 due to the new frame.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:02:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't help you with the current question, but FYI I just picked-up an M9A3 today (yeah, It's sexy) and the long "PB"-marked non-mecgar 20-round mags don't fit (unless you bump them hard) because of the plastic wrapper around the base. I assume that removing the plastic wrapper (which is easy to do) will make it fit but I haven't tried it yet.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't help you with the current question, but FYI I just picked-up an M9A3 today (yeah, It's sexy) and the long "PB"-marked non-mecgar 20-round mags don't fit (unless you bump them hard) because of the plastic wrapper around the base. I assume that removing the plastic wrapper (which is easy to do) will make it fit but I haven't tried it yet.
View Quote

Update:  Just checked.... the M9A3 fits perfectly with 15&17-round PB sand mags, Regular 15-round PB mags, mecgar 20's, PB 30's, and the PB 20 IF you remove the plastic wrapper.  anecdotally the mag well seems slightly snugger than my ~2010 italian beretta 92
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:29:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I called Wilson Combat today and they verified that the Mag guide will work on the newer style frame.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:42:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Update:  Just checked.... the M9A3 fits perfectly with 15&17-round PB sand mags, Regular 15-round PB mags, mecgar 20's, PB 30's, and the PB 20 IF you remove the plastic wrapper.  anecdotally the mag well seems slightly snugger than my ~2010 italian beretta 92
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a 20 round mag - but mine is older from before they ever had that plastic mag spacer. So, I've never had any issues.

I believe that spacer slides off, doesn't it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top