Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2016 9:55:29 AM EDT
Hello,

Where can I get one of these? Ive looked all over and it looks like this thing is a ghost.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:37:35 AM EDT
[#1]
They are not actually out yet - at this moment, only the FS is out. That is why you will never find one
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:51:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Just get the allegedly available FS, and when the G parts come out convert it.  I say allegedly because I can't find one anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, in early Dec, I saw someone at the Beretta Forum make mention that only 1000 had been released at that point.

You are correct - they don't seem to have many out for now. I was lucky to get mine. Just give it a little more time
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Armsunlimited had them"instock" two or three weeks or so ago and it said they had something like 45-50 of them.  I ordered one, and it still hasn't been shipped.  I called the other day to change my payment info as my card i used had been stolen.  They said it would ship in 2 weeks, which I figured was a canned response.  We'll see.

Either way I figure they didn't actually have them in stock but must have some info that they'll be getting some in a short amount of time?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, here is a pic to give you something to look at while you wait

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:17:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#7]
The only ones I can find are on gunbroker and well yea not going down that road.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Was able to snag one that has a safety.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:08:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Where?  How much? And are there more?
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

got it online at the vagunshop.com

They only had one left. paid almost 1070 shipped
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 11:56:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I just picked one up this past Friday new in the case for $750.00.  After having all 92 G's the grip feels a bit off . Opting to try the other grip for shits and giggles.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:25:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I just picked one up this past Friday new in the case for $750.00.  After having all 92 G's the grip feels a bit off . Opting to try the other grip for shits and giggles.
View Quote

Where? That is an insane price. Best I have seen is $899
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 5:17:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding, id buy two more at that price!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:32:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's below cost, find that hard to believe.....
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:07:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus he hasnt replied with any proof. I guess because it was said on the internet it has to be true.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:16:03 AM EDT
[#17]
There was an FS at my LGS on Sunday.

The G conversion kits are not out yet. And they will be compatible with older FS models!

I plan on buying a kit to convert my Brigadier FS.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#18]
How much was it?  None of my local shops have one.

ETA:  Found some!! $998 shipped

Not a great price after shipping, and they charged a 3% cc fee, but at least they have them, and still a few hundred cheaper than gunbroker.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:17:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Plus he hasnt replied with any proof. I guess because it was said on the internet it has to be true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry guys i dont frequent the handgun section and honestly forgot I posted this.  If someone can post  them ill be happy to supply the pics.  

Picked it up at AZ Firearms in Tempe. Guy walked in and they offered $650.00. He declined the offer i caught him outside and offered $750 and he took it .  Right place right time !
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:46:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sorry guys i dont frequent the handgun section and honestly forgot I posted this.  If someone can post  them ill be happy to supply the pics.  

Picked it up at AZ Firearms in Tempe. Guy walked in and they offered $650.00. He declined the offer i caught him outside and offered $750 and he took it .  Right place right time !
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See, it's all about the CONTEXT. Your first post made it sound like you bought it from a dealer, not from an individual selling a used gun.  And then you again say you picked it up at AZ Firearms in Tempe. You didn't, that's just where you happened to run into the guy trying to sell a used gun to a gun shop, and they weren't interested.

So $750 I can understand, although I wonder why the guy was selling it so soon after release.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:51:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Probably hard up for cash.  Killer deal. I bought a STI Spartan 1911 for $300 from a guy because it had a broken safety.  I bought it,  emailed STI, and they sent me a new safety that I then fit in the gun. Sometimes you just get lucky.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:58:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

See, it's all about the CONTEXT. Your first post made it sound like you bought it from a dealer, not from an individual selling a used gun.  And then you again say you picked it up at AZ Firearms in Tempe. You didn't, that's just where you happened to run into the guy trying to sell a used gun to a gun shop, and they weren't interested.

So $750 I can understand, although I wonder why the guy was selling it so soon after release.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Assumptions can be a bitch.  I was originally going in to look at some new Sig P226's. Didnt get into details as to why he was parting with it. I cant figure how someone could buy one and part without atleast a range day with it. Just glad i could give it a nice home .
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Assumptions can be a bitch.  I was originally going in to look at some new Sig P226's. Didnt get into details as to why he was parting with it. I cant figure how someone could buy one and part without atleast a range day with it. Just glad i could give it a nice home

Sounds like you bought a stolen gun.

Link Posted: 2/11/2016 6:30:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Assumptions can be a bitch.  I was originally going in to look at some new Sig P226's. Didnt get into details as to why he was parting with it. I cant figure how someone could buy one and part without atleast a range day with it. Just glad i could give it a nice home

View Quote

There you go assuming. But ya, with the current inability to find these, he could have gotten a grand for it used.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 1:50:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well if its hot im pretty sure he wouldnt have shown me his AZ ccw and Lic. So i could get my bill of sale.  Been burnt once before.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:25:54 AM EDT
[#26]
From the Beretta Forum, it will be a bit before we see the G models in large numbers.  They have moved all the manufacturing equipment from Maryland to Tennessee and are in the process of getting the new factory up and running.  G models, as well as G conversion kits,  will be made in TN once up and running.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:39:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well if its hot im pretty sure he wouldnt have shown me his AZ ccw and Lic. So i could get my bill of sale.  Been burnt once before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the guy was trying to sell to the gun store originally, I doubt the gun was stolen. Well, actually it was stolen. By AZPLINKER!
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's $20 more than what I got mine shipped off of gun broker
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:57:08 AM EDT
[#29]
So the M9A3 G model is still not really available?  I'm looking to get one finally, and have some scratch set aside for one, anyone know the best prices out there right now?  Or do I just continue to wait for another one or two to show up on the EE?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top