Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2015 7:59:26 PM EDT
I have a Nano about 2 yrs old with 300 rds through it. FTE every 50 or so rounds. Any fixes for this? Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 4:17:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Call Beretta.
They may fix it for you.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 6:34:55 PM EDT
[#2]
From the stories that I have read, Beretta will polish the feed ramp and change the extractor. This has worked in most cases, but failed to fix the problem in others.

Ammunition plays a big role in Nano failures. Weak powered 115gr seems to increase malfunctions.

I have owned a Nano for 3 years and have yet to have a FTE. In fact, the only problem that I have had with it was one failure due to an extended magazine malfunction. I fixed the magazine spring and have not had any more issues.

However, I only use good quality 124gr ammunition in it. My wife really loves the Nano--she stole it from me. I even bought her a Shield 9 and she prefers the Nano.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I've never had any issues with mine.  Knock on wood.  I'd check with beretta see what they can do
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Went through this.

under 300-500 rds  I had an issue with 115gr FTE

124gr never an issue

now that it has been well broke in I have been out several times with cheap 115gr and no FTE

Keep going through it to make sure that it is not a mag, or ammo. Then go to beretta.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 11:14:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Sent it out to Beretta hopefully it comes back fixed. Beretta's customer service was very good so far.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 3:00:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Beretta had the gun back to me in about a week. They said the extractor was slightly out of spec and replaced it. They said there was small burr in the chamber and polished it. Hopefully it's fixed. There turn around time was very good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top