Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2015 5:47:18 PM EDT
Guys, I'm looking for some new replacement sights for my 92A1. I really like the Wilson Combat sights. I've heard great things about the Trijicon sights, but I don't really think I need night sights, as I usually keep my Streamlight TLR1 on it with a OWB Bravo Concealment holster. I'm most interested in a blacked out rear sight and green fiber optic front sight. However, I'm open to opinions on what you guys have to say and your experience. I'm mostly looking for sights that will overall enhance the shootability in competition and home defense use. This is my primary home-defense and carry gun.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:23:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Wilson Combat makes a "battle sight" for the M92 series that looks really nice. It's a plain black rear ledge with either a FO front or tritium front.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 10:20:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I love my Wilson Combat with fiber optic up front, black in back.  One of my favorite sight pictures.

My gunsmith had a hell of time getting the front sight in.  Not sure if it was him or the sights, but they are scarred up a little from being oversized.  They probably just needed a little more filing before the installation.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay good to know. I think I'll just drop it off at my local Shooter's Depot to have them install the sights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top