Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2015 9:43:50 AM EDT
Who makes them and has some in stock ? Have been searching for about a year since I picked up my 92fs preban.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Who makes them and has some in stock ? Have been searching for about a year since I picked up my 92fs preban.
View Quote

I got mine from Tornado Technologies.  Their website is a little right now but call them.  They always have them in stock.  

https://www.tornado-technologies.com/services.html

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 12:35:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Once i get home ill look. Original beretta threaded barrels are in stock...forgot the site. Good indicator is eBay....if a bunch start showing up at $300+, someone has them in stock for less! Again forgot site, but they has them for ~200 shipped
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:34:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I got mine through KKM Precision and dropped right in with no issues. Just had to get another locking lug for it. Works great with my Gemtech can

http://www.kkmprecision.com/shopping-cart/?func=order&frompage=cat&cat=B
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 2:35:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Once i get home ill look. Original beretta threaded barrels are in stock...forgot the site. Good indicator is eBay....if a bunch start showing up at $300+, someone has them in stock for less! Again forgot site, but they has them for ~200 shipped
View Quote

Wow !!! Paid 300 for the gun in the beginning of the summer. Preban is the only way to go in my state for a threaded barrel since the new laws went into affect You can't carry a pistol for CCW with a threaded barrel because it is considered an ASSAULT WEAPON !!!
Are there any differences in a factory threaded barrel and a stock barrel that has been sent out to get threaded ? Size, issues ?
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 2:51:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Gemtech barrel on my 92. It was $200 and I was on their wait list for a couple months.

It's a nice barrel, but i wish Beretta would make some factory 13.5x1 barrels.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 12:08:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Well just heard that some parts are interchangeable between the 92fs and the newly introduced M9A3. One of those parts is the new longer threaded barrel !!! Can't wait till these become available !!!
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 9:16:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I sent my original barrel in to AGW to get threaded in 1/2 x 28 to fit my suppressors. It costs $75 IIRC.

I bought a spare M9 barrel and locking block off ebay for $70 just to have as a back up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top