Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2015 11:36:34 AM EDT
Looking at an M92A1 with a factory threaded barrel. It's complete with the original box and papers. My side will be a 1st Gen Glock 22 with tall suppressor night sights that I bought new nearly 20 years ago with two threaded barrels (.40 & .40/9mm conversion) and several mags. Sound fair?
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 11:43:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd keep the Glock.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I am partial to the Beretta. Have you ever shot a 92? They are very comfortable. I have a Glock as well, but I would do the trade.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:23:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I have four Glocks. I had planned on selling or trading this one anyway. I have a blue label coupon and was going to get a Gen 4 22 or 23 to replace it. I have shot the M9 and like it very much.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Good trade. I replaced a pistol I was planning on moving out anyway and got a great shooter back. Stopped by the gun club on the way home and knocked down some plates. Looked kind of silly with the can turned 90 degrees since I don't have an extended piston yet but it still worked perfectly.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 6:01:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it's pretty fair...new nice shooter on one side / cool Gen 1 gun on the other.  It that Glock was a 9mm Gen 1, I wouldn't trade it.  

A lot of rounds down the Glock 22?  

The more I think about it, and I'm an absolute "Glock Guy," I'd rather have a newish 92a1 than a Gen 1 G22.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 6:20:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think it's pretty fair...new nice shooter on one side / cool Gen 1 gun on the other.  It that Glock was a 9mm Gen 1, I wouldn't trade it.  

A lot of rounds down the Glock 22?  

The more I think about it, and I'm an absolute "Glock Guy," I'd rather have a newish 92a1 than a Gen 1 G22.
View Quote

I agree on the Gen 1 G17. That would have been a keeper. The G22 had seen normal use as a range pistol but was never fired a lot. I still have a G20, G27 and G30 in the safe and will soon add a Gen4 22 or 23 blue label. I'm leaning more to the 23 for the next one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top