Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2015 9:09:36 AM EDT
Worth getting one of the new ones? For those unfamiliar it's a model beretta made between 2002-2005. Big collector piece. They brought it back for 2015. Brigadier slide for less recoil. Trijicon night sights. Decock only. And a rail. Buds has them for 12 something and grabagun 11 something. First gun I ever shot was a 92 and I have an itch to get one.

http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92g-sd/
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:11:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you want a 92 variant (but don't particularly care which kind, or just want one of the "nice ones") I'd jump on the 92G-SD in a heartbeat. Beretta is known for their limited runs, and their 92/96 runs end up being very popular and only grow in price. The 92G-SD is one of the most well regarded versions ever made.
View Quote

I know that I like the feature set on the 92g sd. So I might order one up. Maybe see if a dealer local has one but I doubt it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#3]
For that price it is worth it to consider the Wilson Combat Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical as well.  

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:30:34 PM EDT
[#4]
For that price I'd get the BrigTqc from Wilson and just wait a few months.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:07:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
For that price I'd get the BrigTqc from Wilson and just wait a few months.

View Quote

This.

And exactly what I did...except jumped on the train early.   SN#15X.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:38:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I had no idea they were bringing these back..........I got a 92A1 when they first came out since it was "almost" like one but now its time for the real deal.
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 11:36:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I was thinking the same thing and ordered the Wilson. That was March 3rd. Now I am getting worried that Wilson wont come through with their model and I will have to pay big $$ to get a 92-G SD. I was issued a brand new Beretta back in 1991 in Korea in the Army. I have a warm place in my heart for one.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:14:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I didn't want to wait for a Wilson brig tac that's why I was looking at the 92g-sd. But I found an online retailer over the weekend that had Wilson brig tacs in stock and I can't remember who it was now! Anybody know of online retailers with them in stock?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:26:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I didn't want to wait for a Wilson brig tac that's why I was looking at the 92g-sd. But I found an online retailer over the weekend that had Wilson brig tacs in stock and I can't remember who it was now! Anybody know of online retailers with them in stock?
View Quote

Suggest you call George at MI Gunslingers.  He gets them in stock from time to time.  Real nice guy and competitive prices.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Just saw this on Beretta's side, this has been one of my grail guns for a while. Now they just need to make a G compact!
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 10:02:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I went with the 92G-SD as an investment, I figured a factory gun will probably fetch a high price tag in the future.

Here is a video of my opinions on the pistol:  VIDEO

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top