Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2015 11:52:01 PM EDT
Just thinkin' out loud...and no, not a VERTEC INOX G, or something like that, just A REGULAR plain 92G in stainless with no rail--no 92A1ish rounded trigger guard, funkadelic-looking grip, 2000 meter elevation adjustable tangent sight, or provision to mount an M203 grenade launcher I'd pay the damn $680-$700 for the 92 INOX if it came as a G.

Seriously, just a factory Beretta 92G in INOX. I'd sell my Glock 17 tomorrow to buy one if I had to.

Who's with me???
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 5:44:39 AM EDT
[#1]
With all stainless controls?  I would be all over that.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 10:55:26 AM EDT
[#2]
They had them in the past and I kick myself for not getting one. I wish they would bring back a lot of things in INOX.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 11:10:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They had them in the past and I kick myself for not getting one. I wish they would bring back a lot of things in INOX.
View Quote

Interesting, I didn't know they had been previously available. Has the stainless finish on the INOXes always been a flat, matte type stainless? Nothing wrong or bad with matte type stainless, I kind of prefer the "glossy" type stainless you see as factory options on CZ 75Bs and Taurus PT-92s myself, although I realize it is not for everyone. Anyway, if Beretta is offering PX4 Storms in INOX one would imagine they could/would do so for 92Gs also.

I really wish Beretta would start some kind of a custom shop like SIG or CZ. Oh, the possibilities!!!!  
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 8:57:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully once they arrive in TN they'll be more receptive to such ideas.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:07:36 AM EDT
[#5]
A Brigadier Inox in G would be my request.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:10:55 PM EDT
[#6]
All silver Inox (no black parts except sights). Centurian length, 92D or 92G.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top