Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2015 7:03:42 PM EDT
I was looking at a beretta that has dove tail front and rear sights.
I came across a Beretta 92G Brigadier by Wilson combat on gunbroker.  Do you think they are worth the extra money?
I was looking at a 92A1.  I like the G series better.  Or decocker only.  
Do you think the Brigadier is worth the extra weight?
Any input would be great.
thanks again

Do not have the money for the Wilson but could liquidate a few thing.  LOL
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 2:30:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I finger banged a bunch of berettas.  IMHO the WCBT is worth the extra coin. All metal parts. Gun built as tight as BUSA can make a 92. All the desirable features such as removable sights, G decocker, heavier brig slide, rail with rounded trigger guard, WC parts, checkering on frame and VZ grips. I bought two. Took delivery of the first and after one 350 round session I cannot understand why I've been shooting Glocks all these years.  The WCBT is easy to shoot well.  FWIW the brig slide is still lighter than a Glock 17 slide.

Just my $0.02. I will be running the WCBT at a Mike Panonne 2 Day Advanced Handgun class later this summer.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 6:59:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Tough, easy to shoot and reliable.  I do not notice the extra weight hiking around and doing ranch work.  Love my Brig...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top