Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2015 11:40:02 PM EDT
Hey guy, I've got a 92a1 that I'd like to get checked out. I got it new in 2013, and as far as accuracy goes, it's been a big disappointment. I've tried all kinds of bullet weights, many different brands, all with no luck. At 20 - 25 feet, I'm doing good to get 5 or 6 inch groups. That's even shooting off of a rest to see if that made a difference. I've had several different people shoot it with the same results. What has been your experience with Beretta customer service and what do you think they will do about it?
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 10:08:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Not the same kind of issue but I still had an issue. I called explained my issue and they gave me the ok to send in. After 2 weeks they notified me of repair no cost other than shipping. Painless and issue resolved. I'm sure other will very but mine was good. Just my opinion they want you to be happy with their product. At least I hope.

Beretta 92fs
Beretta 92fs Compact
My favorite 92FS INOX
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top