Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2015 11:40:11 PM EDT
Are the grips from wilson the same as the ones strait from vz?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 5:55:24 AM EDT
[#1]
From what I have read, they are the same. The Wilsons even come in a VZ wrapper. However, Wilson is now offering a thin profile grip with their logo with full texture past the screws. I have not seen these on VZ's website yet. They are slightly expensive too. The last time I checked Wilson had the golf ball and. Tactical slants on sale. Just keep in mind Wilson charges $10.00 to ship them which is crazy for a small package. Hope this helps. You may want to check out LOK grips too. They are made from the same material, just differnt colors and textures.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:16:15 AM EDT
[#2]
They are the same. I got regular VZ grips, because I am not interested in another company's logo on my grips.

FWIW, the new grips made by wilson are supposed to be really nice, but I can't get over how hideous they look.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes. I have the cherry "golfball" grips and they are awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top