Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 3:31:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Having held the A3 side by side with an M9 at Shot Show, I can tell you that the grip feels significantly smaller then an M9. It's texture is really comfortable.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:31:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Having held the A3 side by side with an M9 at Shot Show, I can tell you that the grip feels significantly smaller then an M9. It's texture is really comfortable.
View Quote

Did you hold it with the grips that add-a-hump or just the vertec grip?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:07:18 AM EDT
[#3]
7 pages of disappointment.
Everyone I see an update on this thread I get my hopes up that I will see someone saying they just picked one up from their LGS or something.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:28:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Everyone I see an update on this thread I get my hopes up that I will see someone saying they just picked one up from their LGS or something.
View Quote

daily cry thread for me...and I swear that is "James" does not send me the release date soon...at shot show I am going to the Beretta booth asking for "James" and punching the first unlucky bastard that says.."I'm James" regardless of the fact that he is not the "James" I ma looking for....
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

daily cry thread for me...and I swear that is "James" does not send me the release date soon...at shot show I am going to the Beretta booth asking for "James" and punching the first unlucky bastard that says.."I'm James" regardless of the fact that he is not the "James" I ma looking for....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

James always sends shirt deals just for me!!! But u guess he does not know me very well because I would never wear any of them even if they were free
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I Fo'ed...92A1 from Buds.  Couldn't wait any longer.  $590.

Maybe next year for the A3.  

Edit 8-6, would be nice if Buds would actually ship my gun.  Been 7 days since ordering with a CC and still not made it to their shipping dept..
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:09:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't understand what is taking so long? It's not like they had to retool the plant...

Maybe the move?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 1:26:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I Fo'ed...92A1 from Buds.  Couldn't wait any longer.  $590.

Maybe next year for the A3.  
View Quote

My resolve is wavering
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:21:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't understand what is taking so long? It's not like they had to retool the plant...

Maybe the move?
View Quote

Beretta timelines are subjective, not definite.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 6:51:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Saw there were new replies to the thread....

Link Posted: 8/7/2015 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#11]
So nothing? Damn it.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 7:00:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So nothing? Damn it.
View Quote

Nothing yet.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Nothing yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So nothing? Damn it.

Nothing yet.

Ten days later, still nothing. Beretta reps are going to be at a LGS this weekend, I'm going to go bug them. Sadly, I'm about to FO on a CZ so ill just have to wait until next year for the A3... If my wife doesn't kill me.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#14]
It isn't ever coming.  Just move on
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 1:31:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ten days later, still nothing. Beretta reps are going to be at a LGS this weekend, I'm going to go bug them. Sadly, I'm about to FO on a CZ so ill just have to wait until next year for the A3... If my wife doesn't kill me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So nothing? Damn it.

Nothing yet.

Show the Beretta guys this thread.  Get their names, and post here.  I'd love to hear what they've got to say.  The wait is getting old, but the more I think about I still want one.  I'll just be complaining until I get my new toy.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 1:03:55 PM EDT
[#16]
The only bright side is the surefire ryder9 ti in FDE will be sitting here waiting to mate up with the M9a3 when it arrives.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Show the Beretta guys this thread.  Get their names, and post here.  I'd love to hear what they've got to say.  The wait is getting old, but the more I think about I still want one.  I'll just be complaining until I get my new toy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So nothing? Damn it.

Nothing yet.

Aaaaaand they cancelled. Super disappointed, apparently they double booked and our location lost.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:03:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Figure i'd update the OP title, even though we know the same now as we did then...lol

ETA: Mods can you consider making this a sticky since it now has over 21K views?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:54:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Any update?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I shot a buddies Beretta M9 this past weekend. It is the first Beretta I have shot. Very nice feel for a double stack. Great balance. The sights were difficult to see, but that was not the fault of the gun. The range lighting could have been better, along with the A/C. Loved the gun. A Beretta is on the short list of future guns.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:21:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Local shop is taking pre-orders as of today. They said they are getting 8 total. Price is $999.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:24:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Local shop is taking pre-orders as of today. They said they are getting 8 total. Price is $999.
View Quote

well it looks like im buying a Springfield TRP instead.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow why so high?
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:38:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Wow why so high?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow why so high?

Cause our local shop is a little expensive. What are they normally going for?
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:41:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow why so high?

you are the first one to say anything about a confirmed price.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:43:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow why so high?

yep your the first. maybe I will check my LGS tuesday
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:50:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow, I'm never the first.

Here's what they posted to their facebook
" />
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:54:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g201/RTOiniraq/Screenshot_2015-09-05-21-43-13.png</a>" />
View Quote

fuck 300 for the whole midwest?

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:57:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g201/RTOiniraq/Screenshot_2015-09-05-21-43-13.png</a>" />

I don't know how much to believe them on that. They are a decent ship but sometime full of shit, at least in my experiences.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 11:17:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Good call, the whole ad is full of shit, they are looking to cash in while they can.

Link Posted: 9/6/2015 12:08:14 AM EDT
[#31]
I wonder if Beretta dropped the convertible safety/decocker setup.  Why would I say this do you ask? Well, Lipsey's just put these two gems on their site...

http://lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=BEJS92M9A3M

http://lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=BEJS92M9A3GM
I really think I might sell my 92A1 for this thing.  I want it so badly I can almost taste it!

ETA: That price though.

ETA2: Assuming there's no functional problems it would easily be the best deal out there in the Beretta world.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 12:11:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I wonder if Beretta dropped the convertible safety/decocker setup.  Why would I say this do you ask? Well, Lipsey's just put these two gems on their site...

http://lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=BEJS92M9A3M

http://lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=BEJS92M9A3GM
I really think I might sell my 92A1 for this thing.  I want it so badly I can almost taste it!

ETA: That price though.

ETA2: Assuming there's no functional problems it would easily be the best deal out there in the Beretta world.
View Quote

Surely you have something less awesome you can sell!
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#33]
I mean i like it but for what it is, a Steel full size pistol in 9mm, with a 15 round capacity.

I wanted the m9a3 for the images of John mclane that pop into my mind. but the realist in me says i can buy a glock 19 and 3,000 rds of 9mm for the same price.

i know its apples to oranges but still, i just think its out of my price range
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 12:26:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I mean i like it but for what it is, a Steel full size pistol in 9mm, with a 15 round capacity.

I wanted the m9a3 for the images of John mclane that pop into my mind. but the realist in me says i can buy a glock 19 and 3,000 rds of 9mm for the same price.

i know its apples to oranges but still, i just think its out of my price range
View Quote

I'm just a poor college student, I really don't have anything less awesome to sell and really don't have any money to spend on any new firearm.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 12:16:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Holy $$$$hit, it's nice but it's not MK25 FDE nice.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Holy $$$$hit, it's nice but it's not MK25 FDE nice.
View Quote

What's that supposed to mean?  What's so much better about the 226?
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 2:35:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Pretty much everything
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#38]
$999.

I don't think so.  I want one, but I'm thinking more like $799...max.

If they become widely produced and come down to that level, I'd be a buyer.  Otherwise, no.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 12:19:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
$999.

I don't think so.  I want one, but I'm thinking more like $799...max.

If they become widely produced and come down to that level, I'd be a buyer.  Otherwise, no.
View Quote

$1,100 MSRP..!  Guess Beretta has to make up for Big Army not picking up the R&D bill?  I'm not paying for it.  I'll wait until they drop to the $6-700 range.  Not until then.  If they don't, I'll never own one.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 12:28:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Pretty much everything
View Quote

Such as?

I'm not saying it's not expensive.  Or too expensive.  But I'm curious as to what makes you think that the sig isn't overpriced also, and what in the quality of it justifies the price moreso than the beretta.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 12:41:39 AM EDT
[#41]
I love Beretta pistols but the company is run by absolute retards. For that price, I can get a brand new pistol worked over by Wilson, Cerakote it, and still come out ahead.

"300 for the whole Midwest".. lol
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 3:52:10 AM EDT
[#42]
*(Sigh)*

You can follow all the wonderful drama of "It's MSRP is outrageous!"/ vs "No man its a bargain, I'll buy two at that price!" over here: http://berettaforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=118252&page=7

To be fair, NOBODY has heard an official word (that we know of anyway) from Beretta on this. Yes Lipsey's has the MSRP given over there, but remember a few months ago there was another price on some distributor site listed somewhere for like $699 (its in this thread somewhere)? I'm sure we won't see these for anywhere close to $699 (and I'd be surprised now if the initial street prices won't be around $1000), but I think I'll wait for the official word from Beretta to be extremely disappointed.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#43]
It's the PT Cruiser syndrome.  There will be people will to pay too much for something because it's new and exciting.  And the people selling get away with it for a while.  But it usually doesn't last and ridiculous prices usually come down after the craze wears off.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Dear, Beretta

I've been waiting for the M9A3 pistol for a long time. I was expecting a max price of $799. For $1,000, I can literally buy two Glocks with night sights (police discount). You can keep your new pistol at that price point.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 2:48:24 PM EDT
[#45]
1K???

No thank you, my A1 can go to WC for some fixin's at that price.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 8:57:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Still cheaper than a 92G-SD or Wilson Combat.

I don't see it being overpriced as a MK25 is also in the price range
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Until I see an actual price on the shelf, on a website, or on a gun auction site I'm not going to speculate on what the price is or complain about it.  There's no new beretta out there under $500, so I wasn't expecting this to come out cheap.  Fact is, when new shiny gadgets and guns come out people rush to buy them.  The price will initially be higher for this pistol.  I'm fine with that.  Let someone else pay a premium, report back to the internet how it works, pump out some you tube reviews, and by that time I'll have a better understanding of the guns real life reliability and a lower purchase price.  I'll be surprised if these sell for much under $800 if under that price point at all.  Beretta's have never been cheap.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 10:01:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Dear, Beretta

I've been waiting for the M9A3 pistol for a long time. I was expecting a max price of $799. For $1,000, I can literally buy two Glocks with night sights (police discount). You can keep your new pistol at that price point.
View Quote

Really?

A modified frame, threaded barrel, night sights, and FDE finish, and you expected the A3 to be within $100-150 of a plain A1?
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 10:15:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Really?

A modified frame, threaded barrel, night sights, and FDE finish, and you expected the A3 to be within $100-150 of a plain A1?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear, Beretta

Really?

Well Beretta did say that the costs were lower than a normal M9 when pitching the update to the Army....
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Well Beretta did say that the costs were lower than a normal M9 when pitching the update to the Army....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear, Beretta

Really?

That could work with the economy of scale that goes with a military contract that could last for decades.

Consumer sales? Not so much...
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top