Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm seriously considering selling my BHP Practical and mouse trap mags and getting one

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where are they?

The price is a bit extreme but I'm willing to sell my officer issued M9 for it.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Excuse me for my lack of Beretta knowledge but what holsters are compatible with the M9A3
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 5:53:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Excuse me for my lack of Beretta knowledge but what holsters are compatible with the M9A3
View Quote

I would assume most made to fit the 92a1 or m9a1
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I was thinking the same thing. 99% of the emails were just over priced jackets
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
well "James" said tht if I signed up for an email I would be "First to know" about when it started shipping..now 5 million emails later trying to sell me everything Beretta andstill nothing from "James@beretta" on the M9A3

I was thinking the same thing. 99% of the emails were just over priced jackets

When I go to their booth at shot show I am definitely now asking for "James" and if he is there....we will come to an understanding...
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Couple popped on Gunbroker.  Price is kinda steep though.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 11:11:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep, but she sure is pretty.
I was really interested until I read on the beretta forum about how the px4 is more concealable(I have one).

Maybe I'll wait until the price comes down.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 11:26:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Just ordered mine!

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 11:51:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Couple popped on Gunbroker.  Price is kinda steep though.
View Quote

I paid $998 for mine. Between the threaded barrel, night sights, and tacti-cool FDE finish, I'm super excited to get it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I was really interested until I read on the beretta forum about how the px4 is more concealable(I have one).

View Quote

LOL. Wants full size service pistol complains about conceal ability.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:56:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Martin Riggs can do it...

Link Posted: 11/9/2015 12:43:41 PM EDT
[#11]
My shop got in a single M9a3 last week, I bought it. Never thought I'd see one in the wild.

Anyone have any knowledge about the G conversion for the gun? I called Beretta and was told it wasn't released yet but the guy on the phone didn't sound 100% sure.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 1:37:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My shop got in a single M9a3 last week, I bought it. Never thought I'd see one in the wild.

Anyone have any knowledge about the G conversion for the gun? I called Beretta and was told it wasn't released yet but the guy on the phone didn't sound 100% sure.
View Quote

If Beretta doesn't know, I'd just be patient.  It'll be months years decades before they're released.

On a serious note, if you feel comfortable taking apart the safety and either comparing it to a 92 series pistol you already have or pictures on the internet you might be able to tell us how different they are.  I know a regular safety can be converted to the G type fairly easily, however it does require some machining but of what method I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If Beretta doesn't know, I'd just be patient.  It'll be months years decades before they're released.

On a serious note, if you feel comfortable taking apart the safety and either comparing it to a 92 series pistol you already have or pictures on the internet you might be able to tell us how different they are.  I know a regular safety can be converted to the G type fairly easily, however it does require some machining but of what method I'm not sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, I thought it was just a conversion that could be done on the fly. So it's a kit you need?
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#14]
I think it's meant to be a universal slide design that doesn't need the modification to be like the G-slide but still requires other parts.  Which compared to the M9 is a big step forward.

I'm dying waiting for my preordered M9A3.  Killing me seeing all of you post photos.  I hate you all!
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, how does it shoot?!  Surely one of you guys must have gotten to the range already!  
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 10:02:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well, how does it shoot?!  Surely one of you guys must have gotten to the range already!  
View Quote

I was hoping to go Saturday but couldn't make it. And I leave tomorrow on a business trip until Sunday afternoon. Sadly it'll be next week before mine sees anything besides dry firing snap caps.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 5:27:55 AM EDT
[#17]
According to my Beretta gun pusher. Beretta has sent off about 100 M9A3's so far. All in the FS configuration. By the end of the year another 2000 should be out in the wild. In both FS and G configuration. No idea on the numbers for both. And no word on parts to convert from FS to G and vice versa.

Link Posted: 11/10/2015 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I was hoping to go Saturday but couldn't make it. And I leave tomorrow on a business trip until Sunday afternoon. Sadly it'll be next week before mine sees anything besides dry firing snap caps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, that trip's gonna suck, lol.  

Link Posted: 11/12/2015 1:41:45 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll be picking up my Beretta tomorrow evening and will be heading to the range Saturday night to put a couple hundred rounds through it. Bringing lots of ammo and my suppressor to put it through it's paces. I'll be posting a write up to reddit with pics and video and can link it here if you guys want.
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 2:17:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I'll be picking up my Beretta tomorrow evening and will be heading to the range Saturday night to put a couple hundred rounds through it. Bringing lots of ammo and my suppressor to put it though it's paces. I'll be posting a write up to reddit with pics and video and can link it here if you guys want.
View Quote
Absolutely!  Have fun!!  

Link Posted: 11/12/2015 2:24:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'll be picking up my Beretta tomorrow evening and will be heading to the range Saturday night to put a couple hundred rounds through it. Bringing lots of ammo and my suppressor to put it though it's paces. I'll be posting a write up to reddit with pics and video and can link it here if you guys want.
View Quote

Yes please!
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 2:50:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Looking through the pics I can find of other recent A3 buyers I'm thinking I may have gotten one of the earliest guns, serial is BER722000. Another guy on here has BER722866, someone else in the thread also has a BER7220XX gun but he blanked out the last 2 digits. Maybe I got the first commercial gun?

Edit: Off topic but does anyone have a source for some surplus mags?
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 2:04:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Here's the write up gents- https://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/3szixo/m9a3_review/
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 5:36:06 PM EDT
[#24]
I got you fam.

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#25]
What's the general consensus on these now that they are more readily available?

I located one brand new at a local shop for $900 (Also located a Wilson brand new at a shop around me for $1250). I was lusting after the Wilson, but this is cheaper, has a threaded barrel (I shoot suppressed 95% of the time with my Tirant 9) and a few other options I really like. But on the other hand, The Wilson sure does have that beautiful almost classicish look to it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I located one brand new at a local shop for $900 (Also located a Wilson brand new at a shop around me for $1250). I was lusting after the Wilson, but this is cheaper, has a threaded barrel (I shoot suppressed 95% of the time with my Tirant 9) and a few other options I really like. But on the other hand, The Wilson sure does have that beautiful almost classicish look to it.
View Quote

They seem nice as fuck, but $899 for a 15 round pistol is lame
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 5:39:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

17 round, no? The way I see it, is I'm considering a higher "grade" Beretta as it is. Wilson or the M9A3, and in the M9A3's case, if you were to modify a normal one, you'd be getting up there in price anyways, no? So is it really THAT crazy?
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 6:07:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

17 round, no? The way I see it, is I'm considering a higher "grade" Beretta as it is. Wilson or the M9A3, and in the M9A3's case, if you were to modify a normal one, you'd be getting up there in price anyways, no? So it is really THAT crazy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

17 round, no? The way I see it, is I'm considering a higher "grade" Beretta as it is. Wilson or the M9A3, and in the M9A3's case, if you were to modify a normal one, you'd be getting up there in price anyways, no? So it is really THAT crazy?

The M9A3 comes with 17 rd PVD mags and it good value for money when you consider what you get.

The closest comparable pistol is the 92 Vertec, they sell for about $750 (MSRP $899).
Extended and threaded Barrel: $150
Night Sights: $101
Oversized mag release: $39
G conversion: $150
D spring & steel trigger: $25
3 17rd PVD mags: $99

Total: $1314 (add more if you want it cerakoted)
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is why I sold my 92fs about a year ago.  I had complete faith they would build the M9a3 due to the fact that they already had the vertec and g model figured out so it was obvious it would be much cheaper to do that than send the 92fs to Wilson for the upgrades I wanted and I still wouldn't have had the rail or removable sights.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The M9A3 comes with 17 rd PVD mags and it good value for money when you consider what you get.

The closest comparable pistol is the 92 Vertec, they sell for about $750 (MSRP $899).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldnt agree more. Well done sir

However, I have one question. Is that true the A3 has a D spring in it? I have not read that anywhere nor have I taken mine out to compare it to a D spring.
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 10:06:50 AM EDT
[#31]
So where is the cheapest place online to order a M9A3  from?
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 8:57:24 PM EDT
[#32]
The gun store near me sold one for 1050 today
Link Posted: 12/11/2015 9:13:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Don't care for the multicolor fde finish looks odd.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Don't care for the multicolor fde finish looks odd.
View Quote

Flash photography really exaggerates the colors on the pistol. See one in person and it matches much better, although different materials and surfaces does make a difference. Here's a shot of mine taken in natural light (no flash) and better represents the colors and how they look together:

Link Posted: 12/12/2015 11:06:03 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm drunk at a party and sitting on the couch on arfcom and I think I want this pistol .
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 2:47:22 AM EDT
[#36]
HOLY SHIT I LOVE MINES.

Sportsmans Whorehouse and then the military discount.

859.99 out the door.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm drunk at a party and sitting on the couch on arfcom and I think I want this pistol .
View Quote

I'm highly disappointed you didn't pull out the credit card and order it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 2:05:47 PM EDT
[#38]
I was really hoping these would come in at around $750.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#39]
I got to shoot one the other day when the Beretta rep came to visit. Quite impressed, it shot well and felt great.
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#40]
I got to shoot one the other day when the Beretta rep came to visit. Quite impressed, it shot well and felt great.
View Quote

Care to share with more details?

ACCURATE?

Nice in the hands?

what else??
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 10:48:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

ACCURATE?

Nice in the hands?

what else??
View All Quotes
Quoted:

ACCURATE?

Nice in the hands?

what else??

I only put about ten rounds through it and wasn't even shooting at a target, just getting the feel for it. The grip felt good (Vertec type grip installed), trigger was excellent, both double action and especially single action. Action had a slick feel with no excess play.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 12:16:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Alright, after much thinking about it, the one at my local shop is on hold for me. (Stuck at work a lot lately.) I'm set to pick it up tomorrow morning before I go see Star Wars in the evening. Shaping up to be an awesome day, and the first of my holiday leave.

I'll probably hit the range with it this weekend with my Tirant 9 and see what I can do about recording a buddy shooting it suppressed. I like to hear the difference compared to my Glocks and Sigs suppressed. I'm excited to finally get some time behind one of these.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 9:57:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
HOLY SHIT I LOVE MINES.

Sportsmans Whorehouse and then the military discount.

859.99 out the door.
View Quote

I wish my Sportsman's would carry more than one Beretta at a time.  I'm going to have to get very lucky to find one there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Im glad I got my pistol when I saw it at a local store. Whats the deal? I cant find any in stock. Are they selling like Glock 19s or is beretta not putting them out in great numbers?
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Im glad I got my pistol when I saw it at a local store. Whats the deal? I cant find any in stock. Are they selling like Glock 19s or is beretta not putting them out in great numbers?
View Quote

a little bit of both would be my guess
Link Posted: 12/17/2015 10:50:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not sure if it's the case with the M9A3, but Beretta has a track record of producing guns in very differing quantities regardless of demand.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 12:57:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Every Sportsmans Whorehouse I went to has it in Oregon.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#48]
who's got these in stock?....I can't find any locally...
but I live in abase town so the two that sportmans warehouse got in here both went in like 15 minutes...
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 12:59:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Can't wait to hit the range tomorrow. Just need to find an FDE X300U and I think it'll be perfect!

I'll try to get some video if possible.

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:30:12 AM EDT
[#50]
noice

That will look really good with a fde x300.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top