View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I want an ALL BLACK M9A3 please.  Is that too much to ask

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone know the timeframe of the orders being currently filled were placed?  I was aware of the wait when i placed an order just not sure how much longer it will be,
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 10:57:02 AM EDT
[#5]
No one but Beretta would know that. Sorry
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 9:10:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone put a skeletonized hammer on there m9a3 yet?
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 10:56:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone know if 92a1 sights will fit?
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm about to put the skeletonize hammer on it.

Couple questions:

1.) Whats the cheapest price out there for the M9A3 available online in stock or not in stock doesn't matter (inc. link or screen shot if possible trying to get a price match! haha. That $690 listed on the first page would be amazing lol )

2.) Is the M9A3 IDPA SSP and USPSA Production gun legal? I want to use it for both but not sure if it qualifies (factory ext. mag release SSP legal?).

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 3:39:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm about to put the skeletonize hammer on it.

Couple questions:

1.) Whats the cheapest price out there for the M9A3 available online in stock or not in stock doesn't matter (inc. link or screen shot if possible trying to get a price match! haha. That $690 listed on the first page would be amazing lol )

2.) Is the M9A3 IDPA SSP and USPSA Production gun legal? I want to use it for both but not sure if it qualifies (factory ext. mag release SSP legal?).

Thanks
View Quote

Pics when you do! Thinking of putting one on mine.

M9a3 price
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I saw that but when you go to the site it shows up at $900+ :/

I will post pics and it will also be getting refinished in black as well...Can't do the FDE
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I saw that but when you go to the site it shows up at $900+ :/

I will post pics and it will also be getting refinished in black as well...Can't do the FDE
View Quote

Click email better price below cash price on previous link. You'll get a email with a new link and shows sale price of $842.14
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote

Yeah, $690 isn't going to happen. No dealer is going to sell it for $125+ under cost, especially on a hard to get in-demand firearm....
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:35:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Good luck with arms unlimited.  They likely don't actually have them in stock. I played their games last year when they listed them in stock.  Guess what,  I never got one after a few months I finally found one somewhere else.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 2:41:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I already have it (well my dealer) got it from Botach but if I find a lower price than they have listed I can get a price match so if there is a company listing it at $690 I can get the price matched to that. Which is why I was asking I think the lowest so far I saw it listed was $840
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Good luck with arms unlimited.  They likely don't actually have them in stock. I played their games last year when they listed them in stock.  Guess what,  I never got one after a few months I finally found one somewhere else.
View Quote

+1

Ordered the "in stock" 5.56 conversion kit for my Colt 901 from them. 6 weeks, no updates, no shipping, nothing. Just "processing." Finally cancelled my order and bought one on the EE here. Their site still shows the conversion kit in stock.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 11:14:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Finally, as the OP of this thread, I should have mine this coming week. I'm trading my Sig MK25 for it

will post pics and update OP of course
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 10:20:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I love me m9a3 but I like my mk25 more. Are you sure you want to trade yours in? Own them both!
Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top