Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2015 10:11:34 PM EDT
I'm seriously considering selling my PX4 to fund one of these. I've seen some in the pic thread. Are the added upgrades worth the extra cost?
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 10:56:10 PM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 11:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't particularly care for it as it has a rail.  If it didn't have a rail it would basically be the Elite III which I would maybe  go for at that price.  Personally I would just get a Brigadier standard model in Inox or Bruniton finish and modify it to suit yourself as needed.  Also, that's what I am doing so there!  

The sights were a pain to remove and were relatively ruined after doing so...  Everything else is easy to change though.  Also consider it's not terribly expensive to have certain services done to make your gun exactly as you want it with regard to permanent changes.  http://alleghenygunworks.com/index.php/services-packages
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 6:02:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm seriously considering selling my PX4 to fund one of these. I've seen some in the pic thread. Are the added upgrades worth the extra cost?
View Quote

You should act fast because from what I read on the Beretta forum they are selling fast.  FWIW, I bought one in Nov and had the action done by WC.  It's the best DA/SA trigger I've shot.  While I personally haven't tried one without I thought it was worth the extra money.  There are only 2 options available anyway; action and mag-well guide.
Do it, you won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Do it.  Do it immediately.  For the money, you won't beat the features....assuming you like the features.  For me, the WC 92G is exactly what I wanted in an M92.  

Also, the action job is WELL worth the extra money and wait.

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 2:44:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Is this the model w/rail,night sites,decocker,Brigadier slide and target crown?  Are they supposed to come with 3 mags?  VZ grips?
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this the model w/rail,night sites,decocker,Brigadier slide and target crown?  Are they supposed to come with 3 mags?  VZ grips?
View Quote

Yes.  Plus match barrel, all steel parts, Wilson rear sight, dovetailed sights front and back, 92A1 frame, elite hammer, improved slide to frame fit, and D-spring.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I put one on layaway my local gun store after handling a couple bit haven't shot it yet. I figure I'll pay it off in a few more weeks and will know better after I shoot it, but just the overall feel of the gun makes me think it is worth it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Had one for a bit. Very nice gun without a doubt. I ended up selling it to another Beretta Forum member and buying a Brigadier Inox. I like the looks of the stainless Brigadier guns, and it was $500 less expensive than the WC Brig Tac.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 12:23:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Worth every penny!

Link Posted: 4/8/2015 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I just ordered mine!  So you guys better be right!

Super excited...now let the wait begin.  Anyone got any idea on actual wait time with the trigger upgrade?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:05:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Ive been eyeballing a Beretta for a few years,but always hated the trigger feel...im a 1911 guy.
Stopped at my local fun shop and they had a Wilson Beretta new in the box with action job and magwell waiting for me!
Ive handled quite a few 92 series beretta's over the years and have to say...this is the absolute nicest Beretta ive ever handled.
It's on layaway,picking it up on my birthday....couldn't think of a nicer gift to me !
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 5:00:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm considering getting one or send my 92 INOX and let them upgrade.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 2:14:51 AM EDT
[#13]
I caved and ordered one. Have a set of the ultra slim grips and short reach trigger coming too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:08:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I ordered one back on 1/27/2015.  Got the email should be here this week!  Got the trigger job.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I caved and ordered one. Have a set of the ultra slim grips and short reach trigger coming too.
View Quote

WC told me the SRT will effect the action job.  I canceled my SRT after ordering my BrigTac with action job.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 4:30:42 PM EDT
[#16]
yes. do it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

WC told me the SRT will effect the action job.  I canceled my SRT after ordering my BrigTac with action job.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Figured it would. Didn't get action job.  Dry fire is free.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:44:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 6:27:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Soon = 2016.

The last of the 2500 year 2015 WCBT's will be delivered before the move to TN. Then a pause while Beretta restarts production. Bill Wilson said that there could very well be more BT's in 2016. It just depends on demand. They never expected the response the guns received. Originally 1000 units the order grew to 2500 units plus another 250 extra BT's ordered by a larger PD for its officers.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:25:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Picked mine up over the weekend,havent shot it yet.The double action trigger is super smooth....single action is almost on par with some of my high end 1911's.Mine does have the action job by Wilson and the Wilson magwell.
Overall fit and finish is very well done,Not rattles,no surprises.Seeing the oversized barrel hole in the slide makes me scratch my head as im used to bushing barrels on my 1911's,something to get used to,just different lockup design.
Very nice pistola, happy camper here.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 8:22:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 8:37:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I had no idea a police force bought a bunch of WCBT's...that's awesome.

Beretta, unlike some other players in the industry, is damned serious about moving their operations out of an anti-gun state. So kudos to them for that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Soon = 2016.

The last of the 2500 year 2015 WCBT's will be delivered before the move to TN. Then a pause while Beretta restarts production. Bill Wilson said that there could very well be more BT's in 2016. It just depends on demand. They never expected the response the guns received. Originally 1000 units the order grew to 2500 units plus another 250 extra BT's ordered by a larger PD for its officers.

I had no idea a police force bought a bunch of WCBT's...that's awesome.

Beretta, unlike some other players in the industry, is damned serious about moving their operations out of an anti-gun state. So kudos to them for that.

Yep and Va was on the shortlist until Mcdouchenozzle's election. Would love to have had a Va marked 92.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top