Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2015 3:33:22 AM EDT
What are my best options for extended and/ or threaded replacement barrels for M92? I'd prefer drop in, as opposed to custom fitting. I see Barsto's site points out they MAY require fitting on their semi-drop ins. If necessary, is this fitting something one could do himself without major equipment?
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 9:11:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Bar-Sto barrels are top notch for aftermarket brands. Fitting you can do yourself depends on your skill level, something we don't know, so we can't say "yes" or "no". Should be a quick fix for a gunsmith though.

Another brand to look at is Nowlin &/or Kart (if they make one).
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 11:37:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bar-Sto barrels are top notch for aftermarket brands. Fitting you can do yourself depends on your skill level, something we don't know, so we can't say "yes" or "no". Should be a quick fix for a gunsmith though.

Another brand to look at is Nowlin &/or Kart (if they make one).
View Quote

Don't forget KKM!
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 11:18:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I think Beretta sells threaded barrels that are drop in, from what I remember, it is where I got mine. I am not sure as to how the fitting would be, sometimes it is nothing, other times you need skills. You could always have your original barrel threaded by a competent smith.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top