Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2015 10:05:05 PM EDT
I have a 92fs but just purchased 92fs INOX, such a nice looking handgun. Shoots like my others ,like a dream. Just shoots so sweet, I have shot many guns but beretta is my go to. I hear something around the house I'm grabbing the 92. I'm sure many feel the same.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a 92fs but just purchased 92fs INOX, such a nice looking handgun. Shoots like my others ,like a dream. Just shoots so sweet, I have shot many guns but beretta is my go to. I hear something around the house I'm grabbing the 92. I'm sure many fell the same.
View Quote

Just bought my first Beretta (92 Brigadier Bruniton) last month and feel exactly the same way. Haven't put it down a day since I got it. Congrats on the purchase.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 2:19:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a Beretta 92A1 set up with a Surefire X400 light/laser and 20 round mags as one of my primary home defense guns, I have complete trust in it.  They are big and heavy but are accurate and point extremely well.  I've been wanting an Inox to go along with it ever since my first range trip with my 92.  I think I'd like a compact Inox.  Post up pics of yours!
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the compact inox it's my go to pistol with a tlr1 mounted. I have a few other 92fs as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top