Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2015 9:05:13 PM EDT
Been looking for some wood grips with gold medallions for a bit, but all I can come up with are checker patterned. I'm looking for something like this:

I know grips like these came on the Y2K production guns but I just can't seem to find them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Been looking for some wood grips with gold medallions for a bit, but all I can come up with are checker patterned. I'm looking for something like this:

http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2012/12/02/694583_01_wts_wtt_beretta_92_inox_with_w_640.jpg

I know grips like these came on the Y2K production guns but I just can't seem to find them.
View Quote

A guy on berettaforum named  WAL inserts the medallions into any type of grip. Contact him and I'm sure he'll take care of it for ya.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 4:33:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A guy on berettaforum named  WAL inserts the medallions into any type of grip. Contact him and I'm sure he'll take care of it for ya.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2012/12/02/694583_01_wts_wtt_beretta_92_inox_with_w_640.jpg

Thanks man! Much appreciated.

Link Posted: 3/17/2015 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, he did this for me:

Link Posted: 3/21/2015 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a similar set with no medallions.   Any interest?   Pm me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top