Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2015 8:23:09 PM EDT
A friend wants to trade a like new 3032 in on another firearm I have. Doing some research and noticed numerous threads on cracked frames on these models. Don't know if they rectified the problem or if it is just affecting certain serial numbers. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#1]
well I have one. Put about 500 rounds through it and no cracked frame. With that said, I have seen a lot of ppl on the internet that had that problem. I like the little handy gun.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
well I have one. Put about 500 rounds through it and no cracked frame. With that said, I have seen a lot of ppl on the internet that had that problem. I like the little handy gun.
View Quote

Do you have the blue or stainless model? What do you think a like new blue model is worth?
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 8:52:56 PM EDT
[#3]
blued.Well I bought mine like 10 years ago at like $325. I don't have a clue what it would be worth now. Prob just hit a couple online gun stores and see what they are going for new. That will give you a good baseline on what it's worth.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Buds guns has them for $348 new..
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:21:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I have two, no cracks.  It's easy to see the crack if you have the slide off.  Here's the arfcom link w/discussion:

Tomcat frame cracks
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 4:07:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have two, no cracks.  It's easy to see the crack if you have the slide off.  Here's the arfcom link w/discussion:

Tomcat frame cracks
View Quote

Went ahead and took it in on trade; removed the slide, no cracks and minimal wear if at all. Gun looks new with Beretta wood grips. Think I'll keep it. Thanks for the comments guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top