Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2015 9:49:01 PM EDT
Paid $550 with three mags. Not that great of a price, but I really wanted one and it was local. Had only 2 boxes through it and is practically new. The only problem is the one hex head grip screw had been stripped. Not too big of a deal as I think the flat head screws are more practical. Anyways, I think I eventually will want to upgrade the plastic parts to steel parts. Only reason is that I like how steel parts wear better than plastic. Picked up 2 more mags for it and a serpa for it at cabelas (I hate serpas, but I want to try shooting it at a USPSA match on Sunday). One question I have is: If I shoot this in a match this Sunday, do I have to start with the safety on and hammer down or can I leave the safety off?

I really like this gun so far. I prefer the trigger on my Sig P229, but it is a very nice trigger still.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:24:21 AM EDT
[#1]

Here's a quick pic I snapped on the way home
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:26:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice piece. I'll pick one up some day...just for the sake of having the service pistol I've grown accustom to over the past decade.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:28:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice! The pistol I first learned to shoot on'!
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:25:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice piece. I'll pick one up some day...just for the sake of having the service pistol I've grown accustom to over the past decade.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:34:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Paid $550 with three mags. Not that great of a price, but I really wanted one and it was local. Had only 2 boxes through it and is practically new. The only problem is the one hex head grip screw had been stripped. Not too big of a deal as I think the flat head screws are more practical. Anyways, I think I eventually will want to upgrade the plastic parts to steel parts. Only reason is that I like how steel parts wear better than plastic. Picked up 2 more mags for it and a serpa for it at cabelas (I hate serpas, but I want to try shooting it at a USPSA match on Sunday). One question I have is: If I shoot this in a match this Sunday, do I have to start with the safety on and hammer down or can I leave the safety off?

I really like this gun so far. I prefer the trigger on my Sig P229, but it is a very nice trigger still.
View Quote

I would recommend speaking with the folks that run the match, or the range officer. I have a 9mm & a 40. Both shoot nicely & are easy to maintain.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a M9 as well.  I really enjoy it a lot.  It shoots great.  Nothing wrong about having extra mags.  Afraid I can't comment on USPSA match.  Hope you had a good time and did well.
Tom K
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Anytime you buy a Beretta is a good day. Enjoy it and shoot the mess out of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top