Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2015 3:15:49 AM EDT
So I finally scraped up enough money to get a D spring for my 92A1.  I know what you are thinking..but Brandi, they only cost a few bucks.  True, but sadly with my medical issues and their unrelenting bills combined with zero income, even a $4 or $5 spring is a luxury I rarely get the chance to pick up.

Anywho, Midway USA doesn't have any in stock and Brownell's wants $5.95 for the spring and $7.95 to ship it and refused any other options so they aren't an option.  The spring is pretty small and could literally be mailed in a letter envelope with a 49 cent stamp so charging $7.95 is insane so if anyone knows of a place that sells this spring and offers reasonable shipping, please let me know? Much thanks!
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Gunspringsdotcom. Man I am about to buy some. If you are really that strapped for cash, I will buy a 3 pack, save 2 for myself and mail you one for free..... PM me
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#2]
If that doesn't work, e-mail me & I'll have Wolff Gunsprings send you one direct from them.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 10:57:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gunspringsdotcom. Man I am about to buy some. If you are really that strapped for cash, I will buy a 3 pack, save 2 for myself and mail you one for free..... PM me
View Quote

PM sent.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 11:13:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Email sent.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:05:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Well i placed an order for a 3 pack of the #16 from wolf. The shipping was 3.99. If you want one pm me your shipping info and ill send it once they arrive
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top