Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2015 7:56:19 PM EDT
Who does this? Want to get the front sight milled to install some night sights. Anyone done this to theirs? what sights work best?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:00:57 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.tooltechgunsight.com/index.html

I haven't replaced mine. Give them a call and see what they can do for you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:02:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Who does this? Want to get the front sight milled to install some night sights. Anyone done this to theirs? what sights work best?
View Quote

You don't get the front sight milled. There really isn't enough material to do that on a regular 92FS slide anyway.

What you do is go to Tooltech Gunsight's website. Word is they do the factory night sights for Beretta. I have used them 5 times myself (actually sending in my slide). They replace the rear with a night sight. Then, they drill the front sight and put in a tritium capsule. Usually a 2 week turn around even with the shipping time for the slid eto get TO them. They raised their price a year or two ago. I believe it's like $190 now with the return shipping. Something like that.

Prices are on their website.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:42:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:13:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I sent my slide to Tool tec, the turn around was fast an they did a good job.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Same here, had my M9 done a few years ago.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:47:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://www.tooltechgunsight.com/index.html

I haven't replaced mine. Give them a call and see what they can do for you.
View Quote
These guys did my M9A1. Great job and pretty fast.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top