Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2015 3:45:34 AM EDT
I just put the rubber talon grip on my 90-two and I am pretty happy. I have the slim grip on my Beretta so it isn't an exact fit, but the Beretta feels so much better. I don't know how to post pics, but if someone can put them up for me it would be awesome. I just had to post a quick review because all of us "dash" owners have been looking for a good grip for a while. I think we finally have a viable option.
http://s1122.photobucket.com/user/robert060907/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cool. The only real downside to the 90-Two is the slippery grip. I stippled mine.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 3:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I just put the rubber talon grip on my 90-two and I am pretty happy. I have the slim grip on my Beretta so it isn't an exact fit, but the Beretta feels so much better. I don't know how to post pics, but if someone can put them up for me it would be awesome. I just had to post a quick review because all of us "dash" owners have been looking for a good grip for a while. I think we finally have a viable option.
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote
Fixed for you.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:36:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for posting the pics
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 4:37:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I much prefer the looks of the factory 90-two grips, it's one of the things that makes the 90-two look so great in my opinion.  However, I've never shot one so I can't say what I would do.  Either way, congrats on the great looking gun.  I love my 92A1 but I definitely think the 90-two is a better looking gun.  If I wasn't so broke I would probably own one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top