Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2015 11:56:50 AM EDT
In the past I owned a standard made in italy 92fs, I have been thinking of getting another, but I like the way the 90-two looks, are there any major diffrences in feel, parts advalabity, or anything else I should know about?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#1]
The interchangeable grip/back strap does change the feel a little from a 92.  The parts are pretty much interchangeable though and when every I get a 92 series gun I replace the composite trigger with a steel one and a wolff return spring.  I feel the composite triggers on the 92 series guns are too gritty.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:13:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The interchangeable grip/back strap does change the feel a little from a 92.  The parts are pretty much interchangeable though and when every I get a 92 series gun I replace the composite trigger with a steel one and a wolff return spring.  I feel the composite triggers on the 92 series guns are too gritty.
View Quote

I agree with the composite trigger feeling gritty compared to the metal one, I never got around to changing the trigger out on my old one. I might have kept if I had. I heard that there are slimmer grips for the 90-two, which would be a plus, the 92 was slightly bigger than I liked, I learned to shoot handguns with the 1911 style guns, but it was not major problem for me. I liked that beretta, and I kinda miss it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:52:26 AM EDT
[#3]
The grips are slick as snot and hard to grip when firing. Very little texture.

The holster options are very, very limited.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top