Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2014 10:45:01 PM EDT
I've seen a few of these 92s pistols locally and was curious. I am *guessing* a Blackhawk Serpa for Beretta 92/96 won't fit because the trigger guard is rounded on the 92s, but does anyone know for sure?
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Try one for a Px4. I used a Px4 Serpa for my 90-TWO (railed with round trigger guard).
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 8:27:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I've seen a few of these 92s pistols locally and was curious. I am *guessing* a Blackhawk Serpa for Beretta 92/96 won't fit because the trigger guard is rounded on the 92s, but does anyone know for sure?
View Quote

Good luck
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try one for a Px4. I used a Px4 Serpa for my 90-TWO (railed with round trigger guard).
View Quote

Interesting idea. Thank you for this input!
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 10:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]
What are the odds of accidentally hitting the mag release?
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:23:46 PM EDT
[#5]
It fits perfectly in my bravo concealment holster for the 92fs with flat trigger guard.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:33:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What are the odds of accidentally hitting the mag release?
View Quote

The same as with any other holster.  Likely little to none.  It's no where near the trigger guard, or the holster for that matter.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:54:32 PM EDT
[#7]
That's kind of my point. It's totally exposed for things to hit it. I know it's not likely, just seems like it's more likely than newer guns.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:55:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Not exactly the same gun but my 92a1 (rounded guard) fits pretty good in my XD serpa. It locks in and releases just fine.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#9]
No it will not fit (lock in) the Serpa, nor does it fit well into anything that locks to the trigger guard.

Look for any normal type holsters that use a top strap retention.  I will try more holsters this weekend.  I got one of the 92s and so far love it, and will carry it at work some days, so I will for sure have a working holster for it soon.

Im old school and love the original Galco belt slide holsters.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 11:20:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not exactly the same gun but my 92a1 (rounded guard) fits pretty good in my XD serpa. It locks in and releases just fine.
View Quote

Actually that is very helpful information for me anyway, you must have a full sized XD?

Thank you very much for the info!
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 1:56:20 PM EDT
[#11]
No, my XD is a sub compact 3" model. The Serpa holster is the same for all XD frames. Not sure about XDm however.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top