Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2014 11:18:05 PM EDT
where did all the pistols come from that everyone is selling at the moment? I'm guessing they were police issue or something, but does anyone know who they were issued to?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 11:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought I read somewhere the Italian police turned over a bunch. If so they will be import marked somewhere on the frame.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 3:56:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah they are all marked on the slide. What did the Italians switch to?
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 5:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Much like you see older generation Glocks come up as police trades here, I think these 92S were trades as they upgrade to 92FS pistols.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Much like you see older generation Glocks come up as police trades here, I think these 92S were trades as they upgrade to 92FS pistols.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've noticed one of the 92S pistols with a date code of 2004 didnt have the type of frame that prevents the slide from coming off if something breaks.  Looks like a 92F style frame rather than a 92FS.

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I've noticed one of the 92S pistols with a date code of 2004 didnt have the type of frame that prevents the slide from coming off if something breaks. Looks like a 92F style frame rather than a 92FS.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've noticed one of the 92S pistols with a date code of 2004 didnt have the type of frame that prevents the slide from coming off if something breaks. Looks like a 92F style frame rather than a 92FS.

correct. Mine does not.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 2:46:51 AM EDT
[#6]
The Italian police have moved on to the Sig Sauer SP 2022.

From what I have seen on other places
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top