Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2014 1:27:46 PM EDT
Does Beretta offer an LEO discount? I called Beretta and the guy didnt know... said "Beretta Defense" operates on their own, gave me a number and cant get an answer....sent an email, so we'll see...In the meantime, figured id ask here since I know you can almost always get a question answered on here ....

Isnt a deal breaker, but why not take advantage of it if they do??

wanna get an M9A1

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 2:33:06 PM EDT
[#1]
They did - I have used it before. Limit 2x a year. For 2014, they limited it to military people, however. Sorry.

See here: http://www.beretta.com/en-us/bdt/amp/
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They did - I have used it before. Limit 2x a year. For 2014, they limited it to military people, however. Sorry.

See here: http://www.beretta.com/en-us/bdt/amp/
View Quote

Well thats unfortunate....

ahwell, still cheaper than my SIG was WITH my LEO Discount...
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, if it was a PX4, there is a $75 rebate going on for that right now

But, I hear ya. Too bad...
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't ordered from this outfit, but they advertise themselves as a Beretta Blue Label LE Pro Sales dealer.

CMC Government Supply
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Local LEO dealer stocks the 92A1 and M9A1 for 549.00, your choice. That has to be n LEO/MIL discount, I've never seen them that cheap elsewhere.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Local LEO dealer stocks the 92A1 and M9A1 for 549.00, your choice. That has to be n LEO/MIL discount, I've never seen them that cheap elsewhere.
View Quote

Dang, I havent seen them that cheap either!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top