Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2014 10:06:27 PM EDT
Well, title says it all.   I've done the G conversion on my rig, but always wondered how it would feel with the low profile levers.   Anyone able to help a brother out?
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I called BUSA and was directed to Brownells to purchase parts.
Then I remembered they(BUSA)are moving so maybe that's the deal. I looked on brownells sight but was unable to find them listed.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 7:26:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:18:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes sir, thank you.

Now I need to add some stuff to amortize the shipping!
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Do you have a dremmel? I was going to buy the levers, but they are never in stock on Beretta's website and they are $70. Once you install the lo-pro levers, it also rquires you to convert to Type G. If you have already done the conversion, do what I did and pick up a grinding wheel (if you already have a dremmel) and cut them off. You don't have to take them off of the gun to do it and it only took me about 20 min. Picked up a small bottle of semi gloss model paint and it looks like the gun was made that way. Pro: 10x's easier to carry. Con: Decocking requires slightly more effort without the big meat hook to give you leverage. I can post pics later...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top