Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:38:03 PM EDT
[#1]
They were still available yesterday.  They are one closer to being sold out though.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:53:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:18:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can only assume the buyers are terrible at math and google. I can't see buying one second hand for 1700 bucks when you can order one directly from Wilson for 1200. AFAIK they haven't sold out of the entire run yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jeebus - have you guys seen what these are going for over on Gunbroker? Glad I got mine at the bargain basement MSRP.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=453074909

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=454217853

I can only assume the buyers are terrible at math and google. I can't see buying one second hand for 1700 bucks when you can order one directly from Wilson for 1200. AFAIK they haven't sold out of the entire run yet.

The above. And unless those sellers are FFL's. Those guns are "new" anymore.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 12:39:21 PM EDT
[#4]
what holsters fit, my M9 SERPA holster does not fit the slide
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Do they charge the card when u order or when it ships?
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 2:31:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one of these on order and am being told I should hear from them by the 20th of January.

My Question is for anyone who has fired one. Should I wait the extra two months or so for the trigger job?

I have never fired a 92 with the D spring or any trigger job at all.

I was thinking the trigger may seem fantastic to me from Beretta without the extra price and mainly time that the trigger job will take.

Also any thoughts on the Wilson mag guide.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 2:33:57 AM EDT
[#7]
By the way yes they charged my card when I ordered but they will take as little as $ 50.00 to make the order.   NONE refundable
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 6:16:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I broke down and just ordered one.  Get the military discount.  Now the wait.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 1:31:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here, ordered one yesterday with the military discount.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:59:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will NOT regret it.  Hope you guys got the optional action tune.  If not, call back and spec it.  It is worth it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Will NOT regret it.  Hope you guys got the optional action tune.  If not, call back and spec it.  It is worth it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got it, it was cheap and they said it would only be another 2 to 3 weeks after they arrive for them to get the work done.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I got it, it was cheap and they said it would only be another 2 to 3 weeks after they arrive for them to get the work done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Smart man.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just ordered one yesterday noon time.  The CSR rep told me that I might see it in December.  They are definitely on back order on the WC website and from what I've read, WC is only doing an initial run of 1K.
View Quote

So my 92 Brig Tac (with action job and mag guide installed) came in a few weeks ago and I finally managed to take it to the range along with my stock 92 FS.  The WC 92 feels much better in my hand than the stock 92.  The WC gun weighs somewhat more because of the brigadier slide.  The trigger and slide function are very smooth compared to the stock gun as well.  The WC sights are a huge improvement over the stock Beretta ones.  I really like the black rear and dot front.  

In actual shooting, the WC really outshines the stock 92FS as it's supposed to.  The checkering on the grips and frame help to hold the gun in hand without having to squeeze very hard.  The single action trigger, while not 1911 quality, is much smoother than the stock gun.  The most noticeable difference is on the DA pull.  While the pull is long, it's much smoother and noticeably lighter IMHO.  Lastly, in my hands, the WC gun is more accurate (as expected) but not crazy more.  I have only put 200 round down range so I have a limited test but I had zero hiccups.  The 92 Brig Tac feels more solid during operation and handling than the 92FS.  Cosmetically, I like the rounded trigger guard and shorter barrel more than the stock 92FS configuration.

Overall, the WC is worth the price in my opinion (so much so that I'm sending my stock 92 FS for a make over).  I didn't take any range photos as I didn't have my camera or iPhone with me.  I will next time if I remember.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:26:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So my 92 Brig Tac (with action job and mag guide installed) came in a few weeks ago and I finally managed to take it to the range along with my stock 92 FS.  The WC 92 feels much better in my hand than the stock 92.  The WC gun weighs somewhat more because of the brigadier slide.  The trigger and slide function are very smooth compared to the stock gun as well.  The WC sights are a huge improvement over the stock Beretta ones.  I really like the black rear and dot front.  

In actual shooting, the WC really outshines the stock 92FS as it's supposed to.  The checkering on the grips and frame help to hold the gun in hand without having to squeeze very hard.  The single action trigger, while not 1911 quality, is much smoother than the stock gun.  The most noticeable difference is on the DA pull.  While the pull is long, it's much smoother and noticeably lighter IMHO.  Lastly, in my hands, the WC gun is more accurate (as expected) but not crazy more.  I have only put 200 round down range so I have a limited test but I had zero hiccups.  The 92 Brig Tac feels more solid during operation and handling than the 92FS.  Cosmetically, I like the rounded trigger guard and shorter barrel more than the stock 92FS configuration.

Overall, the WC is worth the price in my opinion (so much so that I'm sending my stock 92 FS for a make over).  I didn't take any range photos as I didn't have my camera or iPhone with me.  I will next time if I remember.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just ordered one yesterday noon time.  The CSR rep told me that I might see it in December.  They are definitely on back order on the WC website and from what I've read, WC is only doing an initial run of 1K.

I'd be interested in hearing your comments regarding the mag guide.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:40:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Ordered mine...and who needs the M9A3.  This is better...
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 5:43:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I installed one on my gun and it really does seem to work.
View Quote

Have you tried CC with it installed?  To what degree, if any, does it increase the ability to concealed carry?  Printing?  

I know the gun is not small to begin with.  But I've seen so few pics and reviews of the thing, don't know how much it really adds to the grip length.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top