Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:30:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics of the locking block and general condition of related parts.

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are a few units yet of nice leather Don Hume holsters available on eBay right now.

Closeout of inventory from Don Hume (business sold to Oklahoma Leather - dumping Hume-branded inventory).

$21.60.

Even though the description says the holster is for the "Brigadier" model, trust me this holster fits your 92S.
Retention snap will not close on other "full-size" 92 series Berettas that have "ambidextrous" (big fat two-sided) decocker lever.

The 92S only has a decocker lever on one side.

View Quote

Thanks for posting this. I ordered one for my 92S.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 1:01:31 PM EDT
[#3]
A 92 is so much sexier in tight, black, polished, leather.

Looks like seller did raise price $15.

Even at $36, still a unique and worthy deal.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:43:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got mine and was wondering if a regular 92sf threaded barrel will fit it or are they different?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:44:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just got mine and was wondering if a regular 92sf threaded barrel will fit it or are they different?
View Quote

Yep.

http://berettaforum.net/vb/showpost.php?p=947361&postcount=14
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 8:39:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Took mine to the range today and ran 100 rounds through it.  Fully loaded it is a heavy pig, and not the pretty girl at the range but she ran well. My buddy really liked it as well.

Link Posted: 4/14/2015 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Dan's Ammo has Collector Grade for $399.  Looks damn near NIB, and looks like it comes with two mags.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Finished?

Thanks to Gary Kimball of Colorado Springs, Morgan of Class III Machining, Arfcommer MatthewMcClain, & LOK grips for the semi-custom grips

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top