Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2014 12:40:16 PM EDT
So I just recently purchased a 21A in 25ACP. The pistol came with ammo, so I am good for now. However, I do see the price of 25ACP is pretty high.

I was wondering if it would be possible to buy a new barrel, slide and magazine, and swap the gun to 22LR. Is this possible?

I tried to do some research on this swap, but came up empty.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 9:54:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Isn't that gun a tip up barrel, hinged at the front? I would think it would require a gunsmith to do what you are asking for.

You should be able to pick up a 22 caliber for around $350 or less.

I would think there's a market for your gun. When I bought my pt22(knock off, I know!)people told me I was making a mistake caliber-wise, not brand wise.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 10:17:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Gunsamerica; $350 + $20 shipping; used gun.

I must say my first experience with reloading was with 25acp. The smallest caliber you can reload is 25acp. It would definitely get you on the roadto cheaper shooting!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top