Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2014 8:42:42 PM EDT
Trying to see what the follower looks like vs standard follower.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:45:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Follower from an 18 round Mecgar 226 fine? I'll take one for you right now.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#2]
the thicker one is a standard Sig produced 15 rounder for the 226 the other thin one is an 18rd mecgar

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#3]
THANKS!  I am looking at buying a couple to see if I can use the follower and base plate on a CZ mag to give me another round.  They don't make this stuff for the CZ 14rd mag so I was gonna take a chance.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:33:33 PM EDT
[#4]
i have some CZ mecgars as well, if you're needing to see parts from that as well.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:42:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i have some CZ mecgars as well, if you're needing to see parts from that as well.
View Quote

I just want to know if I get to 15 rounds instead of 14 with the compact mags.  I'll have to mail one to somebody for an experimentation when I get my full capacity mags in.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 6:19:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I'm gonna just have to buy a single mag to try it.  my follower is different than that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top